Saturday, September 5, 2009

Batmobiles!

Time for another round-up of Batmobiles!

batman_batmobile-pedalcar

Most awesome Batmobile ever, aside from the real one! This pedal car is too good for the kids to play with, if you ask me! I wonder how many of these things survived the 1960s?

batman_batmobile-pedalcar2

The details are simply amazing!

batman_batmobile1-6a

On the other hand, this one is pretty sweet, too... this is a custom-made Batmobile, and is at least as detailed as the real car!

batman_batmobile1-6b

batman_batmobile1-6c

I mean, look at the size of this thing!!! This was pretty pricey, but would've been worth it. If I was as rich as Bruce Wayne, anyway!

batman_batmobile_1-8scale

I have no idea who made this 1/8th scale Batmobile!

More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment