Sunday, September 6, 2009

Batmobiles!

batman_batmobile_ahimoc

Here's one of the many AHI Batmobile toys... this one includes a spring-loaded launcher to send it zooming!

batman_batmobile_argentina

This Argentina Batmobile makes me laugh when I see it... it looks like the manufacturer just modified an existing car toy to kind of look like the Batmobile!

batman_batmobile_battery

This battery-powered Batmobile may be another AHI item.

batman_batmobile_choppperm

My file notes on this say "Choppperm," but I have no idea what that means now!

batman_batmobile_coinop1
batman_batmobile_coinop2

I would dearly have loved to been able to bid on this coin-operated Batmobile! Of course, I wouldn't have been able to keep my son off of it...

batman_batmobile_corgicard

Corgi did a number of Batmobiles themselves!

The Batmobile parade continues tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment