Monday, May 17, 2010

Party Invitations, Puzzle and Double-Vue!

You may be noticing that I'm featuring a number of items recently with Superman as well as Batman -- that's because I was using "WF" as a sorter in my file naming -- "WF" standing for "World's Finest," naturally, a book that (for the most part) featured Superman and Batman within its covers!

dcsh_wfninvites.JPG

These invites are way cool, aren't they? I wonder if I have high res versions of the art for these, because I might re-create them for one of my son's birthday parties!

dcsh_wfpuzzle

Some day I'll have to post a photo of the complete puzzle sold in this "oil can" style box -- you'll see that even though Superman and Batman share billing, Batman appears to be helpless in this situation!

dcsh_wfviewmasterfilms.JPG

Here's yet another movie viewer cartridge featuring Batman (as well as Superman), this was for View-Master's entry into the movie viewer field!

2 comments:

  1. I loved those old Double-Vue cartoon shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would've loved to have 'em as a kid... and now, as well!

    ReplyDelete